Beamfox Proximity ver. 1.6.1
Download your free trial or upgrade your current version here.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later, 64-bit.
- OpenGL 3.2 support.
- 8GB System RAM recommended.
- Full HD Display recommended.
Supported electron-beam lithography tools:
- Elionix: ELS-F150, ELS-F125, ELS-G100, ELS-S50EX, ELS-S50, ELS-HS50, ELS-7000GUI, ELS-7500EX, ELS-7500, ELS-7000, ELS-7800, ELS-7700.
- Raith: All e-beam writers that support the CSF file format.
- All e-beam writers that support layered GDS as input.
The only PEC-parameter that Beamfox Proximity cannot calculate automatically is the clearance dose, which depends on resist baking condiditions, development temperature, etc. This application note describes how to measure it with a simple test exposure.